We work with you on a personal level to determine the best solutions for your unique needs, then leverage our seasoned expertise to achieve the best possible results.
We are your trusted partner in success. We offer a full range of professional services at a fair price to give you the individual attention that you deserve.
Rest assured that when a need arises, We are ready and capable to handle everything for you so you can focus on what matters most to you.
Rhonda Wilson Wade
I believe in building strong relationships with my clients while offering a reasonably priced, effective solution for their accounting and tax needs. My mission is to help my clients achieve success by providing personalized attention with a commitment to service. My dedication to helping clients achieve their financial goals means placing a premium on professionalism, responsiveness, and quality.
As you can see from my CV, I am dedicated to the pursuit of education. I will continue to devote myself to continuing professional education to stay abreast of recent developments so that I may provide my clients with timely, proactive advice.
- Master of Accountancy in Taxation, University of Tennessee
- Master of Healthcare Administration, Seton Hall University
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of Tennessee
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, University of Tennessee
- Bachelor of Science in Cytotechnology, University of Tennessee
- Rhonda Wilson Wade, CPA PC 2009 – Present
- Senior Healthcare Consultant, Snyder Cohn Collyer Hamilton & Associates 2007 – 2008
- Dixon Hughes PLLC (formerly known as Crisp Hughes Evans LLP) 1997 – 2007
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Financial Planner
- Certified Medical Practice Executive
- Certified QuickBooks Advisor